Olivier Baby, Cashmere Booties, Duck Egg Blue
Made of 100% cashmere in a beautiful Duck Egg coloured yarn, these vintage inspired knitted booties by British brand Olivier Baby, are a nostalgic gift for a new arrival. These booties are perfect for keeping baby snug and warm. They look particularly gorgeous with a matching bonnet and our range of cardigans.
When hand washing your 100% cashmere products, it is best to use cashmere/wool specific detergents like Woolite. For all items with buttons it is recommended to undo the buttons before washing to stop any stretching. If your item is particularly soiled it can go on a cold wash with a very low spin cycle in the washing machine.
Handwashing instructions below:
- Soak item in luke warm water with a mild detergent
- Gently distribute the suds. DO NOT WRING (This can stretch the item)
- Rinse with clean luke warm water
- Gently squeeze excess water from item
- Reshape items and dry flat away from direct sunlight
- Once dry, iron on a cool setting
Made by knitters in Bulgaria from 100% cashmere.
*It is acknowledged that colours from photography may vary according to customers own computer screen settings. As a result, colours of products are subject to slight variation.