Olivier Baby, Cashmere Cardigan, Duck Egg Blue
Made of 100% cashmere in a beautiful Duck Egg coloured yarn, this rose stitch cardigan by British brand Olivier Baby is a really special gift for a new arrival. Made to be worn with matching cashmere leggings or to sit on top of a liberty print blouse, dress or trousers, this versatile piece in chunky 6 ply wool will help keep baby cosy during the winter months.
This cardigan style was worn by Princess Charlotte for her 1st official birthday photographs.
When hand washing your 100% cashmere products, it is best to use cashmere/wool specific detergents like Woolite. For all items with buttons it is recommended to undo the buttons before washing to stop any stretching. If your item is particularly soiled it can go on a cold wash with a very low spin cycle in the washing machine.
Handwashing instructions below:
- Soak item in luke warm water with a mild detergent
- Gently distribute the suds. DO NOT WRING (This can stretch the item)
- Rinse with clean luke warm water
- Gently squeeze excess water from item
- Reshape items and dry flat away from direct sunlight
- Once dry, iron on a cool setting
Made by knitters in Bulgaria from 100% cashmere.
*It is acknowledged that colours from photography may vary according to customers own computer screen settings. As a result, colours of products are subject to slight variation.