Waddler, Pierrot Romper, Pink
Hand knitted in Bolivia from the softest alpaca wool, this traditional pink romper with Pierrot collar is a really special gift for a baby or toddler. It's snuggly fabric, means children are comfy and warm when sleeping in this gorgeous all in one, and the smooth wooden buttons around the legs allow for easy nappy changing.
This item is made from 100% natural alpaca fibre and must be hand-washed only. When hand washing, it is best to use cashmere/wool specific detergents like Woolite. For all items with buttons it is recommended to undo the buttons before washing to stop any stretching. The item should then be laid flat to reshape and allowed to dry naturally.
Handwashing instructions below:
- Soak item in luke warm water with a mild detergent
- Gently distribute the suds. DO NOT WRING (This can stretch the item)
- Rinse with clean luke warm water
- Gently squeeze excess water from item
- Reshape items and dry flat away from direct sunlight
- Once dry, iron on a cool setting
Hand knitted in Bolivia from 100% alpaca wool.
*It is acknowledged that colours from photography may vary according to customers own computer screen settings. As a result, colours of products are subject to slight variation.